Friday, July 3, 2009

Grateful to the 12....but

by
Patti Dickinson

Here's the 411.

I have written 79 blogs since February. Our blog has had 1152 hits. We have 12 followers. And here's the embarrassing part. 8 of those followers are my family members! 4 are faithful friends.

And the rest of you? Fear of commitment?

Please, please consider signing up as a follower, and commenting on our blogs....sometimes it feels as though I am writing in a vacuum, unless one of my kid-followers says, "Mom, why did you tell everyone that my room is a train wreck.......?" (Just for the record....me writing that sort of kid-tell-all hasn't improved the room situation any...)

So --- anyone?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saying hello.

Unknown said...

Let me know if anyone is having a problem leaving comments. If you are contact me directly and I will take the issue up with Blogger. Thanks

Linda Champion said...

I read your blog daily :)

Betsy said...

another try from Betsy

Anonymous said...

What I wanted to say in my comment is to congratulate you and Wood on SO many years together and so many children. I have enjoyed reading your comments about your life.

Betsy

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog...but usually have to do it all at once and catch up! But I love reading both Pat and your thoughts! For awhile I was having trouble posting, I'll use this to see if it's working again. I remember Alan's book when it came out several years ago! I was impressed. Oh, and I loved the story at the IHOP. Another inspiring tale.

Sara

Christine said...

I'm a regular reader, too, but don't always comment. Don't worry about how many "followers" you have. People are reading and enjoying it. In the end what matters is that you're getting something out of it. I plan to print ours and save it all for the kids.