Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nailing Jelly To A Tree

by Pat Antonopoulos

....my new favorite visual...can't you just feel the frustration as the sugar-ooze slides down the bark? Hammering away with nail-hard motivation and--OOPS-- Is that Simon and Garfunkle singing, "Slip-sliding away".

That, Gentle Readers, is my visual for my blogging.

You are there. You are reading our blog. The numbers tell me so.
But where are your words? Where is our interaction?

When my genetic material got mushed in the baby blender, the 'funny' gene didn't happen. That, I gratefully and positively, leave with Patti. She IS funny. So we sort of balance. My brass mirrors and spoiled sports are spiffed up by her cars without wheels and her yellow vomo-catcher that the kids can smile about.

But I don't 'see' you, Gentle Readers. I miss you---even if I don't know you.

How can I learn from you, if you don't teach with your words. Tell me where I am wrong? What rings false? What rings true?

Want to share? I do. I want to read what you write...to know you through your written thoughts.

So how about it? How about nailing a message to the tree?

No comments: